RENTING THE PAVILION
The Harlyne J. Norris Pavilion is a picturesque event venue situated on the beautiful and scenic Palos Verdes Peninsula. With stylish amenities, spacious rooms and versatile design, your Wedding/Reception, Bar/Bat Mitzvah celebration, Musical/Theatrical performance, or Corporate/Fundraising event will find a perfect match at The Pavilion. Paying close attention to every detail, the Pavilion staff ensure that your experience, and that of your guests, will be outstanding and stress free. Surrounded by nature, guests are welcomed by the sparkling fountain within a circular parking court … a great place for photos! Enter the skylit Pavilion lobby, where a soaring ceiling and chic black granite bar make it ideal for welcoming guests, hosting cocktail hours, and mixers of all kinds. The Forum Ballroom, a decorator’s dream, is undeniably the star of the show, with cherry wood walls accented with sconces, up-lighting, and dramatic domed chandeliers. This beautiful ballroom has a variety of set-up configurations and is equipped with a state-of-the-art tech booth* providing custom lighting and sound options for any event. (*technician required) Floor to ceiling glass doors open to the elegant, secluded outdoor Terrace adding a beautifully tranquil ambiance to the space. The ballroom can also expand into a mirrored dance studio, which offers a customizable space for additional seating, buffet style food service, lounge furniture, silent auctions, a photo booth, and more.
Step 1: Email email@example.com to check availability, and answer the following:
- Do you have a specific date in mind?
- How many guests are you anticipating?
- What type of event is this?
Step 2: Schedule a tour of the venue:
- Call 310-544-0403 x264 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tours are scheduled in advance. Weekend tours are extremely limited due to events.
- Tours can be scheduled during the following hours:
- Tuesday: Between 9:30am-11am, OR 5:15pm-6pm
- Wednesday: Between 9am-12pm, OR 5:15pm-6pm
- Thursday: Between 9am-12pm, OR 5:15pm-6pm
- Friday: – flexible depending on the date
Step 3: Secure your date at the Pavilion:
- Submit the attached Rental Reservation form along with the Booking Fee of $1,000.
- The Booking fee will be applied to your rental package fee.
- Payment Accepted: Checks only – made out to Palos Verdes Performing Arts or PVPA
- Deliver or mail checks: 27570 Norris Center Drive Rolling Hills Estates, CA 90274
Step 4: Contract and Amendment:
- A Contract will be drawn up for review, signature, and payment.
- Rental Package Fee is due 14 days from receipt of contract.
- A Walk-through for Timeline & Diagram is scheduled approx. three months prior to your event.
- An Amendment will be drawn up including security personnel, security deposit (refundable), and any selected rental enhancements.
- Final payment is due 45 days prior to your event.
For more information about renting the Harlyne J. Norris Pavilion, please contact:
Linda Borg - Events & Box Office Manager
Harlene J. Norris Pavilion
501 Indian Peak Road
Rolling Hills Estates, CA 90274
(across the street from the Norris Theatre and next to the fire station)