Three Easy Ways to Order Tickets:
Online: click here
310.544.0403 ex 221
Norris Theatre Box Office, 27570 Norris Center Drive, Rolling Hills Estates, CA 90274
There is a $7.00 per-ticket Facility fee for all shows.
Box Office Hours
Tuesday-Friday, 12:00 Noon-6:00 PM. The box office is also open one hour prior to all performances and closes 30 minutes after the listed start time of the show.
Certain shows feature discounted ticket prices for youth 17 and under. Subscriber and group discounts do not apply to our Youth price.
By ordering a season Pick Six Subscriber package or Cabaret Jazz Subscriber you are entitled to certain benefits that include: free ticket exchange privileges (within the same series only
; seating upgrade fees may apply); priority seating within your series and section; advance notice of special events and offers. Be sure to take advantage of all the benefits that come with being a subscriber! Certain restrictions apply; for a full list of details call or speak to a box office representative.
Group discounts are for adult tickets only
and cannot be combined with any other discount.
• Group of 10-19 Tickets to one show – get a 5% Discount of Single Ticket Price
• Group of 20-25 Tickets to one show get a 10% Discount of Single Ticket Price
• Group of 26 or more get a t 15% Discount of Single Ticket Price and one free Ticket
For availability and further information, contact Ashley Barraco at 310.544.0403 ex. 222 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Palos Verdes Performing Arts Conservatory does special Outreach performances of each production, inviting selected youth and social service groups to attend at a greatly reduced cost. Audiences have included foster youth, family shelters, special education groups, and schoolchildren from across Southern California. For more information, contact Kimberly Wood at 310-544-0403 ex. 302
Funding for Outreach performances is provided in part by the Los Angeles County Arts Commission.
Youth Seating Information
Everyone, including infants on a lap, must have a ticket to be seated, regardless of age. Certain productions are not recommended for children and do not have youth prices; inquire with the box office for more information.
Wheelchair seating is available on both sides of the orchestra section on the main level. There is no elevator access to the balcony at the Norris Theatre. The staff will make every effort to meet accommodate all of our patrons. If you require special accommodations, please let the Box Office know at the time of your order.
The Theatre is also equipped with a Hearing Enhancement Assistance System, with headsets available on request. Deaf and hearing-impaired patrons may reach the Box Office through the California RELAY Service by calling 711.
Palos Verdes Performing Arts does not offer refunds.
Norris Theatre Shows
– If this is a Palos Verdes Performing Arts Show presented or produced in the Norris Theatre (not a Leased or Rental Event) and circumstances prevent you from attending your performance, please contact us at least 48 hours before the time of the show and we will attempt to move your ticket to a future performance within the same season only. Our Season runs from September to June each year. If you are within the parameters above and there is a show that we can move your ticket to, you must pay the difference in the ticket value, and pay a $10 exchange fee per ticket (waived for Season Subscribers within their show subscriptions). These exchanges must be done through the box office.
Pavilion Cabaret Jazz Shows
- If this is a Palos Verdes Performing Arts Show presented or produced in the Pavilion (not a Leased or Rental Event) and circumstances prevent you from attending your performance, please contact us in writing at least 14 days in advance of the performance, you will have the opportunity to choose one of the following options:
• Switch you ticket to another Cabaret Jazz performance (depending on availability of tickets),
• Switch to a Produced or Presents Series Show for a $10 per ticket exchange fee and pay the difference if any in ticket price, or
• Donate the ticket to our Friends fund (Subscriber will get donation credit if this option is chosen.)
The Box Office will do their best to provide comparable seating, but all seating is subject to availability.
Can’t Use Your Tickets?
Can’t make the performance? You can donate your tickets back to the Box Office and we’ll make them available for another arts patron to enjoy. If you donate the ticket(s) 48 hours prior to the show date we will provide a tax-deductible receipt for the ticket value excluding any fees for your records. If you cannot return the ticket(s) before the 48-hour cutoff, they will still be accepted, but you will only get the tax credit if the ticket(s) are resold to another patron.
Applies to Produced, Presents, South Bay Live, Conservatory and Cabaret Jazz shows only. Does not apply to rental events.
For more information, call the Box Office at 310.544.0403 x221 or e-mail email@example.com